It is a much larger print than I thought, I like it! The downside is that I have to cut it into fat eighths, which since I hate cutting fabric, will take me until at least the next meeting. Any volunteers?
This fabric will go to each IMQG member that paid their dues by the February meeting. That's 33 people!
- The challenge runs from March 2014-June 23, 2014.
- Winners announced July 8, 2014
- Members may make anything they want as long as it is quilted!
- Add in any solid or Michael Miller printed fabric.
- You do not need to use all the fabrics given to you.
- Upload and share your photos to the Fabric Challenge Forum on the Community site.
- MQGs can create guild specific challenges, as long as the other guidelines are upheld.
- Don’t forget to use the #mqgfabricchallenge on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
- See the members Community site for sign ups.
- Fabric sign ups end Feb 28th, 2014
A note from Michael Miller:This year we will pick 3 winners. Each one will receive a posting on our blog and “A year of Free Fabric”. Every month for a year we will send you a “Goody Box” filled with fabric from our newest collections.
Okay read that one again. A whole year of fabric! How fantastic is that…
We cannot wait to see what you make! Have questions? Email Jen.
Check out the last Michael Miller fabric challenge winners here.
Okay everyone, start planning your project!!!