1. Roboto quilt that was donated to the Racker Center was raffled off and raised $618. The guild has purchased the quilt frame used to display this quilt.
2. Bonnie Scott did a FABULOUS demonstration on the Tiara. Click here for Bonnie’s handout. Also the TOWA tension gauge was discussed.
|(Photo Pat Merkle)|
3. Guild elections were held. Officers for 2016: President – Cheryl Moore, Vice President/Queen of Vices – Kim Stone, Treasurer – Sarah Demo, Secretary – Pat Merkle, Program Co-Chairs – Naomi Raimon and Mari Townsend.
4. Sew-in day was discussed to see if we could get a day sometime within the month of November. Naomi organized it for this past Sunday at Lifelong on Court St. 12 members joined in the fun.
|(Photo Cathy Kinder)|
5. Secret Santa roulette (everyone who wants to participate brings a gift approx. $10, maybe handmade or store bought – Wrapped. Numbers are drawn and they select a gift from the back table or one that someone has already chosen.) This fun game is slated for the December Meeting.
6. Everyone is asked to bring snacks for December’s meeting. This is our holiday celebration.
7. Show-n-Tell photos posted to Facebook
8. January's meeting will feature a demonstration of bindings, facing and other scary stuff!
See you in December for our Holiday Party!