Cancer Quilt Block: Bring your quilt block, if you have it done. Don't worry if you don't, you have until the April meeting to complete it . Click here to read about the requirements for the block.
MQG Fabric Challenge: Michael Miller Fabric Challenge
- The challenge runs from March 2014-June 23, 2014 - I have not received the fabric for tomorrow's meeting.
- Winners announced July 8, 2014
- Members may make anything they want as long as it is quilted!
- Add in any solid or Michael Miller printed fabric.
- You do not need to use all the fabrics given to you.
- Upload and share your photos to the Fabric Challenge Forum on the Community site.
- MQGs can create guild specific challenges, as long as the other guidelines are upheld.
- Don’t forget to use the #mqgfabricchallenge on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
- Fabric sign ups end Feb 28th, 2014 - All 33 paid IMQG members are signed up for the challenge
A note from Michael Miller:This year we will pick 3 winners. Each one will receive a posting on our blog and “A year of Free Fabric”. Every month for a year we will send you a “Goody Box” filled with fabric from our newest collections.
April Sew Day????: Update from the Program Chairs.
New (or old) Business?
Show and Tell: Show your projects from this month and tell us how/why they are modern.
Bring Fabric to trade or giveaway, if you would like.