Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Donation Quilts

From the Joann's Store in Ithaca --

My name is Rebecca S. and I am an employee of Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts in Ithaca, NY and was hoping you might pass this message on to your group.

My store is conducting a blanket drive for victims of Hurricane Sandy. We have collected over 70 blankets so far and we are hoping to deliver even more by New Years. We are reaching out to the community to drop off new or made blankets. For those of you who may not have time to make one, we suggest buying a No Sew Fleece Throw and leaving it for our store to make on your behalf.

We have two future delivery dates for our blankets, one shortly before Christmas and another the week of New Years. Any donations need only be dropped off to our store and we will ensure the blankets reach those who need them. If you know of any other groups, school organizations or community out reach groups that we could reach out to, please let me know!

Thank you for your time,
-Rebecca
**Although I am an employee of Jo-Ann Fabrics my views and opinions may not reflect those of the company as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment